- J45566 000000000 J45566000000000
Roland CY-18DR V-Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Roland CY-18DR V-Cymbal features an acoustic-style 18-inch diameter and authentic swing motion. A high-resolution, multi-sensor system detects ev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Roland cymbal pad for drummers who want to stamp personality on their playing.
The Roland CY-18DR V-Cymbal features an acoustic-style 18-inch diameter and authentic swing motion. A high-resolution, multi-sensor system detects every nuance of hard and soft touches, in every position from edge to bell. This information is then communicated via a high-speed digital trigger connection to the TD-50 module.
The CY-18DR gives expressive drummers more dynamics than ever before, supporting techniques from cymbal legato to soft bell strokes and even cymbal chokes. And by simply touching the bell or bow of the cymbal with a finger or palm, you can mute the sound (with natural carryover decay) just as you would with an acoustic ride cymbal.
In combination with the TD-50 module’s advanced engine, the CY-18DR delivers ultra-realistic performance never before achieved with any cymbal pad.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.