- Product 492020
Roland HD-1 V-Drums Lite Electronic Drum Set with Drum Tutor
- Write a Review
This package includes Roland's HD-1 V-Drums Lite and their DT-HD1 drum tutorial software that was designed for use with the HD-1.The HD-1 V-Drums Lit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The award-winning V-Drums and tutorial software in an affordable package that's perfect for beginners.
This package includes Roland's HD-1 V-Drums Lite and their DT-HD1 drum tutorial software that was designed for use with the HD-1.
The HD-1 V-Drums Lite
Roland's V-Drums are among the most popular electronic drums in the world, but not everyone has the room or budget for a full V-Drums kit. Introducing the new Roland HD-1. It's forged from the same technology as its predecessors, but it's much simpler to use. It's also incredibly quiet, thanks to the newly designed kick beater, cushioned tom pads, and snare head. The HD-1 is also conveniently compact and stylish”perfect for every home, school, studio, etc.”and it's priced for the masses. Most of the HD-1's components are mounted on one stand for easy setup and transport, and for a clean look. Just take it out of the box and play.
Small Price, Big Performance
It might look small, but the HD-1 sounds and performs impressively large. With Roland's legendary V-Drum know-how at the core, this little kit is a dream for first-time or casual players as well as for parents, since the volume level can be completely controlled via volume knob and/or by plugging in headphones.
The HD-1 is equipped with an external input for connecting CD-players, iPods, etc. Jam along with your favorite songs, and control the blend of music and your live drumming through headphones or an amplifier. The Roland PM-01 Personal Monitor (449782 - see customer products box) is a perfect monitoring system for hearing your HD-1 drums in full fidelity.
Award Winning Design
The HD-1 V-Drums Lite received the International Forum(iF) product design award 2009 (Category: Leisure / Lifestyle) and the "Finalists" award of the prestigious 2008 International Design Excellence Awards(IDEA) for its design quality. (Category: Entertainment)
Drum Tutor Software for HD-1
To enhance the HD-1 experience and help drummers learn the fundamentals, Roland has created the DT-HD1 Drum Tutor, a fun and educational interactive software application. Connect your HD-1 to a PC via the included UM-1G USB-MIDI interface, launch the software, play along with the lessons and exercises, and improve your chops on the drums. It's that simple.
To help you with your learning process, the Roland Drum Tutor program offers 34 preset patterns with Standard MIDI File (SMF) compatibility, and features two screens for learning. The notation screen features a bouncing ball and timing check with right and left hand instruction. The game screen is a falling-blocks-style game where you score points for properly hitting your pads on time.
- Kick and hi-hat pedal
- Mesh snare pad and three tom pads
- Hi-hat, crash, and ride pads
- Easy set-up and operation
- Compact and stylish design
- Great sounds with a variety of kits
- 34 preset patterns with SMF compatibility
- Notation screen with bouncing ball and timing check with right- and left-hand instruction
- Game screen with falling blocks and score points
- Metronome, A-B repeat, drum mute, drum and pad solo
- UM-1G USB-MIDI interface and audio cable included to connect the HD-1 to a computer
- Windows compatible (Vista/XP)
- Basic (only drum pattern) - 8, Primary - 10, Advanced - 16
- Tempo: Quarter note = 20 to 250
- Notes that can be shown in the Notation Area:
- Values - longer than 8th-note triplets
- Velocity - 20 or greater
- Note number - corresponds to the pads of the HD-1
- MIDI channel - 10
- Format - Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1)
- Number of Measures - up to 999
- Number of Events - Up to 99,999
- Resolution - 24 ticks per quarter note or more
- UM-1G USB-MIDI Interface
- HD-1 Drum Tutor CD-ROM
- Audio Cable
- Cable Tie
- Install Guide
Get this compact and affordable learning kit today.
- Kit Configuration: kick pedal, snare pad, hi-hat pad, hi-hat pedal pad, three tom pads, crash pad, ride pad
- Drum kits: 10
- Patterns: 10
- Controls: Five drum kit buttons, variation button, metronome button, volume knob, tempo knob
- Metronome: tempo (40-220), sounds (3 types), volume (3 levels)
- Connectors: output jack (stereo miniature phone type), headphone jack (stereo miniature phone type), mix-in jack (stereo miniature phone type), MIDI out connector (5-pin DIN type), trigger cable connector (DB-25 type)
- Output impedance: output jack: 100 ohms, headphone jack: 100 Ohms
- Power supply: DC 9V (AC adaptor)
- Current draw: 300 mA
- Accessories: owner's manual, setup guide, video manual (DVD), AC adaptor (PSB-1U), trigger cable (prepositioned in drum stand), drum key, screwdriver, four screws for sound module, four screws for foot pipe, Roland sticker
- System requirements for DT-HD1 software
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista
- CPU/Clock: Intel Core, Pentium processor 1.2 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz or higher is recommended)
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Hard disk: 25MB or more
- Display/colors: 1024 x 768 or higher/65,536 colors (16-bit high color) or more
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port