- H80991 000001000 H80991000001000
Roland V-Cymbal Crash for TD-30KV
- Write a Review
The new Roland V-Cymbal CY-14C-MG Crash is offered in an eye-catching metallic-gray color surface to cosmetically match the new V-Hi-Hat, new V-Pads ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New crash V-Cymbal with natural feel and accurate triggering.
The new Roland V-Cymbal CY-14C-MG Crash is offered in an eye-catching metallic-gray color surface to cosmetically match the new V-Hi-Hat, new V-Pads and chrome-finished drum stand. They provide a natural swing-feel, accurate triggering and sensitivity across the entire cymbal surface.
- Includes two triggers (bow/bell/edge)
- Connection cable
- Wingnut, stopper and felt washer
- Cable tie for a tidy setup
An electronic cymbal that will provide realistic feel, experience and texture for the acoustic drummer. Order today!
- Size: 13 7/8"
- Depth: 13 7/8"
- Height: 1 15/16"
- Weight: 3lbs 2oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.