- Product J07135
SCHLAGWERK Fineline Comfort Cajon
- Write a Review
The most visually striking addition to the Cajon Fineline series is the smooth, rounded resonance box. This design guarantees a comfortable and enjoy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A delicate symbiosis between modernity and tradition.
The most visually striking addition to the Cajon Fineline series is the smooth, rounded resonance box. This design guarantees a comfortable and enjoyable playing experience for the musician. The resonance box also supports the distinct sound characteristics of the Morado and Mocca's playing surfaces, which are made from peeled high-grade woods. Snare wires developed specially for each of these two playing surfaces add a distinctive note to the sound and give the instrument an incredibly delicate response. In short, the Cajon Fineline series' unique overall aesthetic offers convincing design and sound quality.
Playing surface: "Mocca" - dark ebony
Resonance box: beechwood comfort (CLM-process)
Fine genuine leather seat cushion included.
Approx. 30 x 30 x 50 cm
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.