Delivers the volume you need.
The Simmons DA200S houses a 100-watt low-frequency amp with two 50-watt mid- and high-frequency amps. The low-frequency amp powers a heavy-duty 12" down-firing sub-woofer speaker and a specially designed slot port for bottom-end projection. Left and right mid- and high-frequency amps drive 2-6-1/2" mid-range speakers and 2-1/2" high-frequency tweeters.
The DA200S maintains the integrity of the stereo drum signal from input to speakers (including line outs and extension speaker jacks). This provides a broad stereo field that positions your drums at their correct sonic locations, providing a realistic audio experience for you and your audience, whether you're in the studio or playing live.
- Soft touch knobs (adjustable with your drum stick)
- Ribbed handle for easy transport
- Protective, long-lasting carpet covering
- High-frequency tweeters for cymbal clarity
- Heavy-duty midrange speakers for punchy mid-frequency response
- Heavy-Duty 12" Down-firing sub-woofer for enhanced bass response (internal)
- Heavyweight steel grille
- Slot-port for enhanced cabinet with efficiency and bottom-end projection
Front panel features
- Drum Inputs: 1/4" input jacks (left and right)
- Aux Input: 1/4" stereo jack used for connecting any pre-EQ source such as a click track, additional digital instruments, devices, drum pad MPC machines, etc.
- Drum Volume to control the volume level of the Drum Inputs to the power amplifier
- Aux Volume to control the volume level of the Aux Input
- Equalization section with low, mid, and high knobs to control the overall tone
- Sub controls the volume of the low frequency sub-woofer
- Master: This controls the overall volume of the amplifier
- Line In: 1/8" stereo line input which bypasses the EQ tone controls and feeds straight into the power amplifier, perfect for using CD or MP3 players to play along with
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo output jack which combines all inputs from your drums, Aux Input, and Line In for monitoring your drums during live performances
Back panel features:
- Left and Right Line Outs: balanced XLR Line Outs provide quiet, noise-free signal flow through a standard mic cable or snake to a recording or live console
- Volume Control for Line Outs: completely independent from the Master volume on the front panel, allowing you to set your feed level to a mixing console
- Ground Lift: to eliminate hum or buzz that may exist if there is a ground loop created between any stage gear and the PA system
This a premium sound system for electronic drums. Order today with the assurance of our dual 45-day guarantees.