- J11958 000001000 J11958000001000
Sound Percussion Labs Street Bop Birch Ply 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
The swingin' Velocity "Street Bop" kit from Sound Percussion Labs is a versatile 4-piece shell pack that will suit a variety of gigging situations. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hit the streets with this bop-sized kit.
The swingin' Velocity "Street Bop" kit from Sound Percussion Labs is a versatile 4-piece shell pack that will suit a variety of gigging situations. These drums and smaller configuration open up a world of options, from small gigs to rehearsals to street jams. Any drummer will love its one-up-one-down classic style with birch and basswood construction. The shells feature a 45-degree bearing edge to help create strong highs and defined lows for terrific sound on stage and in the recording studio.
This unique take on a traveling drum set offers superior portability and set-up ease. Express your percussive personality; hit the street and get back to basics. Check out the "Street Bop" Shell Pack today.
- Bass drum(s): 18" x 16"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7"
- Floor tom(s): 13" x 13"
- Snare: 13" x 5"
- Total pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Blended
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.