Free-floating feel and hard-hitting performance.
The Tama HP900FSWN Double Bass Drum Pedal is a variation of Iron Cobra Bass Drum Pedal that includes a Flexi Glide strap drive. The renowned Iron Cobra series of kick pedals have been continually improved since 1992 to provide unmatched strength and durability.
The Flexi Glide features a strap made of extremely durable Dupont Kevlar© to provide the classic free-floating feel of a strap pedal in a nearly unbreakable format.
Strong molded plastic protective carrying/storage case included
- Cobra Coil adjustable return spring for enhanced speed
- Improved bearing housing delivers lighter and smoother pedal action
- Speedo-Ring ball-bearing rocker cam lets you adjust the angle of the footboard link independent of the beater angle
- Vari-Pitch beater holder for adjusting beater angle independent of the footboard angle for nearly unlimited customization of the beater angle
- A more streamlined, smooth footboard
- The left-side pedal also includes the Cobra Coil and has two spring-loaded adjustable spikes and rubber bottom for rock-solid stability.
- Oiles advanced heel plate bearing hinge provides greater durability and footplate stability
- Para-Clamp II bass drum hoop mount keeps the bottom of the pedal completely flat on the floor
- Spring Tight locking spring tension rod
- Iron Cobra Beater's head angle can be adjusted to ensure a flat hit to the kick drum head for optimal power.
- A multi-key for tightening and adjustments is included in a special holster attached to the pedal
- Strong molded plastic protective carrying/storage case included
Kick it with the latest evolution of the Cobra!