- J50026 000001000 J50026000001000
Tama Star Reserve Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
The 3rd model of the STAR Reserve snare series is developed to attain an extremely sharp cut and projection. The hybrid shell of bubinga and walnut w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted from the finest tone woods for warm low end and plenty of crack.
The 3rd model of the STAR Reserve snare series is developed to attain an extremely sharp cut and projection. The hybrid shell of bubinga and walnut with Maple Sound Focus Rings creates a solid, tight, and resonant tone. The beautiful Claro Walnut exterior ply lacquered in black see-through gloss adds to the elegance of the snare drum. It also features Sound Arc Hoop and STAR Tube Lugs w/lug nuts for accurate tuning.
- Snare Size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Multiple
- Shell Construction: 7-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 5.5
- Bearing Edge: STAR
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Liner Drive strainer and butt
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: See-through gloss black
- Country of Origin: Japan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details