- H79338 000001000 H79338000001000
Tama Starphonic Titanium Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
Picture a snare with an industrial, heavy-duty metallic appearance that offers a range of tones from the warm, dry tones of the finest maple all the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative, new era snare drum that produces a tone to behold.
Picture a snare with an industrial, heavy-duty metallic appearance that offers a range of tones from the warm, dry tones of the finest maple all the way to the punch and attack of bell brass. Meet Tama's Starphonic Titanium Snare Drum. A 21st century element in its own right, the titanium shell delivers extreme powerful sound and precise tonal balance. This drum represents a major step in Tama's quest for new and intrepid snare sounds
Tama's continued development of the Starphonic line led them to develop an entirely new "Grooved Hoop" and a bearing edge placement set 2.5mm from the outer surface of shell. Also, the Freedom Lug and Claw Hook will provide greater control of tension rods and tuning, while partnering with the easily-detachable butt plate to enable quick replacement of worn top and bottom drum heads. These innovations have enabled the drum to have a great high to low range.
Other features of this drum include a Linear Drive strainer - which enables a greater control of the strainer's deployment motion. On the snare side of the drum, an and "Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy Snare" will emphasize needed attack, but also limit the amount of effort needed to control the tension on your snares.
- Snare Size:14" x 6"
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Titanium
- Shell Construction:Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm):1
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Proprietary
- Internal muffler:No
- Snares:Steel Carbon
- Finish Type:Satin
- Country of Origin:Japan
Consider this a holy grail of snare drums. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.