- 502821 000146000 502821000146000
Trick Drums Copper Snare Drum
- Write a Review
This Trick Drums copper snare drum measures 14" x 6-1/2" and features lathe cut bearing edges, solid machined aluminum tuning lugs, precision snare b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unmistakable shimmering beauty and powerful punchy tone.
This Trick Drums copper snare drum measures 14" x 6-1/2" and features lathe cut bearing edges, solid machined aluminum tuning lugs, precision snare beds, and electro finishes.
Trick Drums have bearing edges lathe cut to an exacting double 45 degrees. This allows for superior attack, sensitivity, and faster tuning.
Trick snare drums provide the player with amazing sensitivity, projection and cutting power. With simple head changes, Trick snare drums will cover every type of musical situation. Their design simply uses the natural law of physics, allowing all Trick drums to resonate to their full potential.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Copper
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 3
- Bearing Edge: Double-cut 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Multiple
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.