The ultimate expression of DTXpress drums!
The DTXpress IV Special is the most powerful DTXpress kit yet, with improved sounds, sophisticated groove-teaching tools, and the most advanced snare and hi-hat pads Yamaha has ever developed.
The redesigned DTXpress IV module features 427 high-quality drum/percussion voices with 22 keyboard/effect voices. An advanced programmable metronome with Groove Check feature lets you work on your drumming accuracy and sticking precision. The module lets you record your own single-track songs and trigger them from the pads or play along with the preset styles.
Plug into the sound system of your choice or use the headphone jack and aux input to practice in privacy and play along with prerecorded tracks anytime. The DTXpress IV Special electronic drum set makes it all possible, with better sounds and features than ever before!
- DTXpress IV module
- 3 TP65 single-zone pads
- TP100 3-zone snare pad w/controller knob
- PCY150S 3-zone ride
- cymbal pad
- 130SC 3-zone cymbal pad
- PCY130 single-zone Cymbal pad
- RHH130 stereo hi-hat
- HH650 hi-hat stand
- Polyphony: 32-note
- Voices: 427 drum & percussion, 22 keyboard/effects
- Drum kits: 50 preset, 20 user
- Songs: 63 pre-recorded, 20 user
- Dual voice capability
- Effects: Reverb x 16 types, master EQ
- Trigger setups: 7 preset, 4 user
- Pad controller: snare adjust, tuning, tempo
- Pad functions: drum kit INC/DEC, Click set INC/DEC, Tempo INC/DEC, Click ON/OFF
- Pad songs: Start/Stop, Chase, Cut Off, 3 simultaneous songs
- Note capacity: 16,000
- Note resolution: 96 PPQ
- Track: 1
- Songs: 3 demo, 41 practice songs, 19 pad songs, 20 user
- Tempo: 30-300BPM, tap tempo
- Beat 1-9
- Timing: Accent, quarter note, eighth note, sixteenth note, triplet
- Click sound sets: 6 preset, 1 user
- Click presets: 30
- Click timer: 0-600 seconds
- Trigger inputs: 8
- Outputs: L/Mono, Right
- Headphone jack, Aux in
- MIDI out
The best DTXpress kit yet! Order today!