- Product J37897
Zildjian A Avedis Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
Reminiscent of cymbals of the 30’s through the 60’s and yet distinctly modern and relevant, the A Avedis Cymbals from Zildjian are a vintage recreati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An A series line designed and named for a father of the American cymbal.
Reminiscent of cymbals of the 30’s through the 60’s and yet distinctly modern and relevant, the A Avedis Cymbals from Zildjian are a vintage recreation of the timeless sound and feel produced by some of the biggest drumming icons of the 20th century. Named in his honor, Avedis Zildjian III helped form the backbone of popular music, from swing to bebop to the explosion of rock and roll.
A Avedis cymbals are an extremely versatile set of cymbals that are thin and loose, with a played-in feel and immense musicality. Each cymbal features a patina finish that reproduces the look of a decades-old cymbal. With broad weight variations among each diameter, selecting an A Avedis cymbal is a unique experience. Gram weights of each cymbal are written underneath the bell. A reproduction of Avedis Zildjian’s signature and an old “rolled” trademark appear on the top of the cymbal, along with a vintage “outline” Zildjian logo underneath.
This pair of A Avedis Hi-Hats produces dark articulation, a smoky wash and a soft "chick" sound.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Patina
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Infused with the cymbal sound of the 20th century. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.