- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Gen16 Acoustic-Electric DCP Power Supply
- Write a Review
- H88503 000000000 H88503000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed specifically for the Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal System Digital Sound Processor ("DCP"), the supply can be used in various currencies throughou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A power supply and two chords to support your Zildjian Gen16 cymbal system.
Designed specifically for the Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal System Digital Sound Processor ("DCP"), the supply can be used in various currencies throughout the world. Each power supply comes with four clip on wall plugs allowing the DCP power supply to work in most country's power outlets.
The AE DCP Power Supply can be used in various currencies throughout the world. Each power supply comes with two power cords that work in most country's power outlets.
Forty percent of the volume, 100 percent of the feel. Order today.
Input: 90-264v AC 47-63Hz, 0.4a Max.
Inrush current: 40a Max.
Line Current: 1%
Max. Efficiency: 70-82%
Output voltage: 3.0-4.5v/
Max. 2.6a, output power: 15w
Max. output voltage: 4.6-6.9v/
Max, 2.6a, output power: 15w
Max. output voltage: 7.0-10.0v/
Max.2.15a, output power: 15w
Max. output voltage: 10.1-14.9v/
Max.1.48a, output power: 15w
Max. output voltage: 15.0-21.0v
Max. 1.0a, output power: 15w
Max. output voltage: 21.1-30.0v
Max. 0.72a output power: 15w Max.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.