- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
An innovative new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content.
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization code and download link by email (may take up to 24 hours).
Ideal for final mixes and mastering, Waves Center is an innovative new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content. With Center, you can zero in on the phantom center and bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting everything else. Perfect for post-production engineers and DJs as well, Center lets you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix.
Using a unique dynamic engine which considers the amplitude, frequency, and time envelope of stereo sources, Center gives you the power to radically re-balance your spatial imagery. Adjustable punch, high frequency, and low frequency controls let you enhance detail with maximum impact.
Waves Center is ideal for a wide range of audio applications:
• Enhance dialog or narration
• Control the ambience/reverb of stereo location recordings
• Improve mono compatibility
Mixing and Mastering
• Bring out the lead vocals in a finished mix
• Re-image stereo drum overheads
• Balance stereo recordings of individual or groups of acoustic instruments
• Widen or narrow the stereo spread
• Remove vocals for karaoke
• Remove instrumental tracks for remixes and mash-ups
• Manipulate samples and drum loops
These are the controls:
• High controls balance of high frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center)
• Low controls balance of low frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center)
• Punch controls the spread of transient content between the Center and Sides. 0 - 100 (0=Center)
• Center controls the Center gain. +6dB to Off
• Sides controls the Sides gain +6dB to Off
• Master Gain controls the overall stereo gain. +6dB to -24dB
• Output Meters displays the stereo output after processing. 0 dBFS to -36 dBFS
• Center Detection Meter Displays the Center content of the stereo source
Why wait for a box? Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.