- Product J13239
Cordoba 23T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 23 Series is Cordoba's newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23T is a tenor ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovan...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides for gorgeous looks and full mid-range.
The 23 Series is Cordoba's newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23T is a tenor ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. It's tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range.
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back and Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (Matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: N/A
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width and Length: 6.75" width at upper bout / 8.75" width at lower bout / 11.75" body length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" depth at upper bout /3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings Aquila: 10U
- Case: Sold separately
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.