- #J38741 000002000 J38741000002000
Danelectro '59 Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
The Danelectro '59 Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitars is one of the hippest resonator guitars around. It combines a special design piezo in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique vibe with high-output electronics.
The Danelectro '59 Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitars is one of the hippest resonator guitars around. It combines a special design piezo in the cone along with a ‘56 Lipstick pickup. Electronics include volume, tone, and pickup “blend” controls. It features a diamond plate cover for enhanced tone and a much higher piezo output than most other piezo system. You will dig it. Case sold separately.
- ’59 DC Shorthorn shape hollow body
- Diamond plate cover
- Scale length: 25″
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Clear satin
- ’56 Lipstick neck pickup
- Piezo pickup mounted in cone
- 1 master volume
- 1 master tone
- 1 blend pot (Lipstick or Piezo or both in center)
- Case sold separately
Add new sounds to your gig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.