- J07855 000001000 J07855000001000
Dean Ukulele 6-String Concert
- Write a Review
The Dean Ukulele 6-String Concert is an easy way for guitarists to take up the ukulele. Tune it up and play it just like a guitar. It's super portabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plays like a guitar with the compact size and portability of a ukulele.
The Dean Ukulele 6-String Concert is an easy way for guitarists to take up the ukulele. Tune it up and play it just like a guitar. It's super portable and perfect for the guitarist on-the-go. It has an all-mahognay body and neck for a warm sound and features. It also has Celtic inlays along the fingerboard.
- Mahogany top/body
- 17" scale
- 2" nut
- Set mahogany C neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- White mother-of-pearl "Celtic" inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Single-ply black body binding
- Case sold separately
You can take it with you. Order this fun and stylish Dean today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.