- Write a Review
Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone F63SE F-Style Mandolin a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded carved solid spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection andcomplex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays.
Other features include solid flame maple back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape maple neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 29 frets and bone nut, aged
white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "F" Style Mandolin
- Body Material: Carved Solid Spruce Top with Solid Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Finish: High Gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" Holes
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "V" Shape
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 29
- Position Inlays: Concert Tone Mother-of-Pearl
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe 4-in-Line with White Pearloid Buttons
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Height Adjustable Rosewood
- Pickups: Piezo (Bridge) with Endpin Output Jack
- Other Features: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Aged White Body Binding with
- Black/White Purfling, Aged White Bound Fingerboard with
- Fingerboard Extension, Engraved Tailpiece, "Concert Tone" Block
- Inlay at the 19th Fret
Order this special Concert Tone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.