- J25541 000001000 J25541000001000
Gold Tone CC-100+ Cripple Creek Banjo
- Write a Review
This entry-level banjo includes the features and tone of Gold Tone's openback Cripple Creek CC-100+ which gives you “more bang for the buck”. Over 35...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upgraded features give this entry-level banjo to the next level while you work you way there.
This entry-level banjo includes the features and tone of Gold Tone's openback Cripple Creek CC-100+ which gives you “more bang for the buck”. Over 35,000 Cripple Creeks have been sold in the last 20 years, and have proven by far one of the best student banjos for tone and playability in its price range. With a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, they are durable, have low string action and are a pleasure to play.
The CC-100+ model features a hard maple neck, dual coordinator rods, curly maple headstock veneer, Straightline tailpiece, rolled brass tone ring, 2-way adjustable truss rod, and low string action for the beginning banjoist. The “Plus” model includes upgraded features like a beautiful vintage brown finish, 3-ply Canadian maple rim, 24 bracket hooks, Gold Tone engraved arm rest, and the upgraded GT Master planetary tuners featured on Gold Tone's most expensive models.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Rim:3-ply maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: GT Master Plantetary Tuners
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - 010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 5.1 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size:11" Low Collar Frosted
Begin your banjo journey with this Cripple Creek model. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.