- J25538 000001000 J25538000001000
Gold Tone CC-OT Cripple Creek OpenBack Banjo
- Write a Review
The Cripple Creek CC-0T is Gold Tone’s recommended entry-level openback banjo. The CC-0T comes in a complete package designed to learn clawhammer-sty...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great way to get started learning this great American instrument.
The Cripple Creek CC-0T is Gold Tone’s recommended entry-level openback banjo. The CC-0T comes in a complete package designed to learn clawhammer-style banjo. They sound and play the way a real openback banjo should. The banjo includes a maple neck, scooped rosewood fingerboard with 5th string capo spike, a Fiberskyn banjo head, No Knot tailpiece, Vega-style armrest, vintage Fairbanks headstock design, and geared tuners. The package also includes a gig bag, a banjo strap, an installed capo spike and the popular Pick Up Your Banjo & Play: Clawhammer Banjo DVD by Ben Carlin where he discusses the fundamentals of clawhammer banjo techniques and teaches several traditional songs with tablature. With a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, the CC-0T is durable, has low string action, and is a pleasure to learn on.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with frailing scoop
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Rim: 1/2" maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot/Star
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Guitar-Style, Sealed
- Tailpiece: No-Knot
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Ring
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Scale: 23-9/16"
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 18 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Remo Fiberskyn; Low Crown
- Total Length: 37"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.