- J12814 000000000 J12814000000000
Hohner Panther HA3100FB FBbEb Accordion
- Write a Review
The Hohner Panther FBbEb Diatonic Accordion shares many of the quality features of Hohner's step-up diatonics with a lower price tag, including doubl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable accordion with 31 treble keys and 12 bass/chord buttons.
The Hohner Panther FBbEb Diatonic Accordion shares many of the quality features of Hohner's step-up diatonics with a lower price tag, including double-strap brackets, 31 treble keys, 12 bass/chord buttons and two sets of treble reeds.
The Hohner Panther Accordion is 12" high x 7-1/2" deep and weighs 9 pounds. Plays in key of F/Bb/Eb.
The whole world loves the unforgettable sound of the accordion. Heard in countless countries worldwide, this fascinating instrument has a timeless quality. The accordions' beautiful tonality is simply perfect in almost any musical genre. Take advantage of the great feeling and enjoyment that the accordion offers and develop your own personal style.
- Double-strap bracket
- 31 treble keys
- 12 bass/chord buttons
- Two sets of treble reeds
- Plays in the key of F/Bb/Eb
- Dimensions: 12" H x 7-1/2" D
- Weight: 9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.