- J16990 000001000 J16990000001000
Ibanez UEWS5 All Mahogany Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th cen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-mahogany soprano uke with a very playable body.
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th century and from there spread internationally. Ibanez is pleased to add the pantheon of this popular instrument with the UEWS5 which features an all-mahogany soprano body with a cutaway and C shape neck that makes it even easier to access all frets for fun solos when you're not just strumming along. Other appointments include a plastic saddle and nut, abalone rosette and chrome open gear tuners.
Body type: EW Soprano Ukulele
Top wood: Mahogany
Back and sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Open Pore Natural Neck
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 18mm
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 14.5
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
Electronics Pickup/preamp: No
Headstock overlay: Mahogany
Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear
Saddle and nut: Plastic
Number of strings: 4
Aquila NYBLACK Strings
Case: Gig Bag
Country of origin: China
Order this sweet uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.