- J39002 000001000 J39002000001000
Kala 1KOA-C Elite Concert Ukelele
- Write a Review
Kala's KOA1 Series feature all-solid Hawaiian koa bodies with a high-gloss or satin UV finish. These ukes have an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hawaiian to the bone with great, warm koa tone.
Kala's KOA1 Series feature all-solid Hawaiian koa bodies with a high-gloss or satin UV finish. These ukes have an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge as well as Kala custom tuners and fluorocarbon strings. Their tone is powerful and deep with plenty of volume and sustain. Each model comes with a black, alligator hard case with plush, emerald green interior and a Humilele humidifier.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: UV-cured satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 2.5 in.
- Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale length: 15.5 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: UV-cured satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Kala Open Gear, Chrome Button
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone/Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Tonewood
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Humilele humidifier
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.