- J08296 000000000 J08296000000000
Kala Exotic Mahogany Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
These mahogany ukes feature an exotic look and sound at a down-to-earth price point.They feature beautiful grain patterns that vary from wavy to curl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exotic looks and affordably priced.
These mahogany ukes feature an exotic look and sound at a down-to-earth price point.
They feature beautiful grain patterns that vary from wavy to curly, flamed to figured, and spotted to straight grain. They have a full-bodied tone.
Figured mahogany body
Fret postion marks
18 silver nickel frets
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Chrome die-cast tuners with black buttons
Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
14-7/8" concert scale
24-3/8" overall body length
11" body length
6" upper bout
8-1/2" lower bout
2-3/4" body depth
Case sold separately
It's so hard to resist something this cute. Join the fun and order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.