- J19370 000001000 J19370000001000
Kentucky KM-1000 Master F-Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
Here is a professional quality F-Style mandolin, offered by Kentucky at a surprisingly affordable price relative to the materials used, the design ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional styling with top quality materials.
Here is a professional quality F-Style mandolin, offered by Kentucky at a surprisingly affordable price relative to the materials used, the design excellence and the attention to detail in the construction and finish. Only the finest American spruce and maple is hand-carved and graduated for the tops and backs. Deluxe 14:1 reverse tuners, pre-war style ebony bridge and side-striped w/b/w ivoroid body binding all reek vintage. Take a trip back to the early 20s on the Kentucky time machine...it is surprisingly affordable.
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select red spruce top
- Solid, flat-sawn, hand-carved select flamed maple back and sides from Northern Michigan
- One-piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at the 15th fret
- Nitrocellulose finish in a traditional 1920's Sunburst
- Ebony fingerboard with M-O-P dot position markers and 29 fret extension over the body
- ivoroid binding on all edges
- Rosewood peghead overlay with Kentucky script and original-design Flower Pot inlaid in pearl
- Vintage-style ebony bridge with small adjustment wheels
- Traditional 2-screw truss rod cover plate
- Perfectly shaped M-O-P nut
- Highly polished nickel-silver frets
- Silver-plated, engraved tailpiece with leather insert
- High-quality, silver-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate and removable buttons
- Shop adjusted
Order today and chop until you drop.
KM-1000 Master F-Model Mandolin
- Back and Side Material: Solid Flamed Maple
Body Style: F-Model
Bridge Material: Polished Ebony with Adjustment Wheels
Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Dots
Fingerboard Material: Ebony
Finish: Sunburst High-gloss Lacquer
Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
Neck Material: One-piece Maple
Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
Number of Frets Clear: 15
Number of Frets Total: 29
Nut Material: M-O-P
Nut Width: 1 5/64
Peghead Inlay: Abalone and Pearl Flowerpot-style / Logo Script
Peghead Overlay: Black Composition
Plating: Silver-plated / Pattern and Logo Panagraph Engraved
Scale Length: 13 7/8" (354mm)
Soundhole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
Top: Premium Solid Adirondack Spruce
Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W / Side Inlay
Truss Rod: Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
Tuning Machines: Deluxe Gotoh 4-on-a-plate / Removable Pearloid Buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.