- H73337 000001000 H73337000001000
Lanikai LQA-T Quilt Ash Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
Straight from the creative minds at their concept shop Lanikai are proud to introduce the Lanikai Quilt Ash Series. Lanikai has paired a special batc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A magic combination of a solid spruce top and quilted ash back and sides.
Straight from the creative minds at their concept shop Lanikai are proud to introduce the Lanikai Quilt Ash Series. Lanikai has paired a special batch of quilted ash with a solid spruce top creating a series of ukuleles that has a bright lilting tone that is perfect for the stage or your recording session.
A custom wide bone nut was used for greater string spacing making these instruments easy to play. Mahogany body binding, skunk stripe and butt stripe compliment the understated natural satin finish of the LQA series. Gold plated geared tuning machines and the new Prestige Lanikai Logo add to the charm of these fine instruments.
A tenor ukulele is slightly larger than the concert size and has greater volume and tone than smaller ukuleles. It's a great choice size for most performing soloists.
- Tenor Size
- Solid Spruce Top with Quilt Ash Back and Sides
- Gold Plated Geared Tuning Machines
- Mahogany Binding and Skunk Stripe
From the beach to the stage, take this one with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.