- H95086 000001000 H95086000001000
Lanikai TunaUke Pineapple Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Lanakai TunaUke Pineapple Ukulele features a mahogany top, back, sides and neck, and rosewood fingerboard with glass impregnated PRS nut and sadd...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uses new technology to eliminate poor intonation common with ukuleles.
The Lanakai TunaUke Pineapple Ukulele features a mahogany top, back, sides and neck, and rosewood fingerboard with glass impregnated PRS nut and saddle. It also comes with geared tuners with black buttons. But what really separates this uke from other similarly shaped and sized ukes is Lanakai's TunaUke Technology.
There are many issues that cause poor intonation and Lanakai's TunaUke Technology solves them all. With this technology Lanakai has achieved over a 90% improvement, helping you overcome all the intonation obstacles and have a ukulele that plays open chords in tune all the way up the neck.
The first is the Compensated Nut: Between the four strings, the differences in string width and tension are substantial. By compensating the distance between the first fret and the nut we are able to make open chords sound as smooth as silk.
The second is the Movable Saddle: Traditional straight saddles on a ukulele or any other fretted instrument are detrimental to good intonation. With nylon strings even "compensated saddles" are a complete fallacy. The issue is that nylon strings are by their nature, inconstant. After much testing we found the only way to improve on this is to create movable saddle technology to allow the player to adjust the amount of compensation for each string. No tools are required and adjusting the intonation is as easy as pouring milk on cereal.
- Size: Soprano Pineapple
- Scale length: 13.625"
- Width at nut: 37mm
- Nut material: Glass Impregnated PPS
- Top: Mahogany
- Back/sides: Mahogany
- Top and back binding: N/A
- Machines: Geared with black buttons
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard inlay: Dot on 5, 7, 10, 12
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle material: Glass Impregnated PPS
- Neck/body joined: 12th fret
Order this sweet-sounding ukulele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.