- H96764 000002000 H96764000002000
Luna Guitars Concert Exotic Ukulele
- Write a Review
Luna Guitars' Concert Exotic Series Ukuleles invoke balmy tropic nights with a crescent moon shape soundhole with Luna's signature moon phase mother-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tropical looking concert uke with beautiful wood designs and crescent moon soundhole.
Luna Guitars' Concert Exotic Series Ukuleles invoke balmy tropic nights with a crescent moon shape soundhole with Luna's signature moon phase mother-of-pearl fret markers. See the pull down menu for choices of Olive Ash Burl, Spalt Maple, or Maple Burl top, back & sides. Each features a nato neck, rosewood fingerboard, with a 23" concert body and 15" scale. Case sold separately.
- Crescent moon soundhole
- Aquila strings
- Body: 23" concert
- Top, Back & Sides: maple burl
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Scale: 15"
- Finish: satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.