- J39371 000001000 J39371000001000
Luna Guitars Tribal Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Luna's Tribal line of mahogany ukuleles combine the best of traditional profiles and wood selection with Hawaiian body ornamentation, entwined guardi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super-affordable uke with tribal tattoo-inspired graphics.
Luna's Tribal line of mahogany ukuleles combine the best of traditional profiles and wood selection with Hawaiian body ornamentation, entwined guardian spirits, and contemporary longings. This soprano Tribal Uke takes its design from traditional Pacific carvings. Its designs are monochromatic, tattooed in black against brown skin, with strongly geometric patterns, with many shapes and symbols inspired by Tribal warriors. Features include a Mahogany body, set neck, Rosewood fretboard and pearl dot inlays. A beautiful "Tiki" motif rendered in a stunning design combined with quality construction and great value make this a great buy for a variety of players and styles.
- Body type:SopranoUkulele
- Top wood:Mahogany
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:SatinNatural
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:35 mm
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:13 in.
- Number of frets:12
- Neck finish:SatinNatural
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Open geared
- Saddle & nut:Urea
- Number of strings:4-string
- Special features:Top graphic
- Case:Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.