- Product 513305
Martin 5K Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
You've seen The Six Million Dollar Man; now meet Martin's 5K Uke. This once-in-a-lifetime ukulele features the very best in woods and materials in ad...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An artful combination of premium materials and skilled luthiery.
You've seen The Six Million Dollar Man; now meet Martin's 5K Uke. This once-in-a-lifetime ukulele features the very best in woods and materials in addition to Martin's renowned luthier skills and quality craftsmanship. The soprano (standard) body is made entirely of solid flamed koa and has a traditional mahogany block dovetail neck joint. O-style bracing gives it the unmistakable sound of a historic Martin uke. The Style 41 abalone body inlay work lends it a classy visual appeal, as does the ebony fingerboard with grained ivoroid binding and abalone flower pot headstock inlay. It also comes with the traditional bone nut, long bone saddle set in solid koa bridge, and traditional-style gold Gotoh tuners. Appointments include a flamed koa headstock cap, b/w Boltaron endpiece inlay, grained ivoroid heelcap, polished gloss finish, and 505 Geib-style case. Comes with Martin M-600 Clear Nylon strings.
- Mahogany block dovetail neck joint
- Soprano (standard) body size
- Solid highly flamed koa top
- Single ring abalone rosette
- O-Uke style bracing
- Solid highly flamed koa back and sides
- black/white Boltaron endpiece inlay
- Grained ivoroid binding
- Style 41 abalone top inlay
- B/W/B Boltaron body binding
- Select hardwood neck
- Bone nut
- Square taper headstock design
- Solid highly flamed koa uke-style headplate cover
- Abalone flower pot headstock inlay
- Grained ivoroid heelcap
- Ebony fingerboard
- 13.614" uke pattern scale length
- 17 frets
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16"
- Unique 5K abalone fingerboard inlays
- Grained ivoroid fingerboard binding
- Polished gloss finish
- Solid highly flamed koa bridge
- O-Uke style bridge
- 1-11/16" string spacing
- Long bone saddle
- Gotoh gold tuning machines with ivoroid buttons
- Comes up with Martin M-600 Clear Nylon strings (recommended)
- 505 Geib-style case