- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele Classroom 10-Pack
- Write a Review
- #J46089 000000000 J46089000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The easy-playing Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele puts fun in everyone's hands. The MU40 is designed around a bound Lindenwood body for exceptional soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ten-pack of ukuleles, ideal for teaching labs.
The easy-playing Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele puts fun in everyone's hands. The MU40 is designed around a bound Lindenwood body for exceptional sound and outstanding looks, and a bound rosewood fingerboard for comfortable playability. Features include classic, open-key tuning machines and a rosewood bridge for authentic ukulele tone. Plus, the included instructional booklet allows beginners to start playing right out of the box. As you can see, this MU40 has a gorgeous natural finish.
This 10-pack includes a gig bag for each.
- Lindenwood top/back/sides
- White ABS binding (top/back)
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Open-gear vintage style tuners
- 14 frets open
- Includes gig bag
The sound of the islands times ten.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.