- J21108 000001000 J21108000001000
Moku MS-90T MahoganyTenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
Each of Moku's handmade ukuleles are solid and made from the choicest tonewoods, in the case of the MS-90T Tenor, a solid Sitka top with solid Africa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid African mahogany body with Sitka spruce top and tortoise binding.
Each of Moku's handmade ukuleles are solid and made from the choicest tonewoods, in the case of the MS-90T Tenor, a solid Sitka top with solid African mahogany back and sides. Moku Ukes are designed in San Francisco and then manufactured overseas by their dedicated luthiers. These ukuleles sound amazing, each coming with rosewood fingerboards, abalone inlaid soundhole and precision tuners. The tone, the superior-grade wood, the attention to detail, and the overall playability of these fine ukes are what make these instruments such a pleasure to play.
Solid Sitka spruce top (gloss finish)
Solid African mahogany back and sides
East Indian rosewood fingerboard
Precision Friction peg tuners
Bone nut and saddle
Order this fun tenor uke today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.