- J20757 000000000 J20757000000000
Recording King RK-T36 Madison Tenor Banjo
- Write a Review
The Recording King Madison RK-T36 is a better quality tenor banjo offered at an affordable price. It has the ring and projection of a professional in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four string tenor with mahogany neck.
The Recording King Madison RK-T36 is a better quality tenor banjo offered at an affordable price. It has the ring and projection of a professional instrument with a great look and feel. Ideal for Dixieland, old-time and other kinds of folk music, the RK-T36's Mastertone-style bell brass cast tone ring and one-piece flange combine with a select mahogany resonator and neck combine to produce a present, focused and colorful timbre. The 24-hook brass tension hoop allows the head to be adjusted to the perfect tension, and the nickel-plated hardware matches vintage Mastertone-style specs at a fraction of the price.
Mahogany resonator Mastertone-style bell brass cast tone ring
Mastertone-style one-piece banjo flange
Mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
3-Ply steam bent maple rim
American threaded hooks and nuts
Dual coordinator rods
Order today. Sounds better than many vintage tenors, and for a lot less money.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.