- Product 701057
SofiaMari SM 3472 34 Piano 72 Bass Button Accordion
- Write a Review
34 key, 72 bass piano model with six rows of bass buttons for those who prefer a wider bass range than other piano accordions can offer. Includes a d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
34 key, 72 bass piano model with six rows of bass buttons for those who prefer a wider bass range than other piano accordions can offer. Includes a deluxe hard case with accordion blanket, a bellow protector pad and wide leather straps.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SofiaMari SM 3472 34 Piano 72 Bass Button Accordion:
Again read above.
No straps, all bass buttons are fallen in, unit shows scratches and signs of wear, case is damaged. This was my birthday present, paid for a new piece of equipment, now I wish I had ordered some generic box. This is pathetic, I can't play it, but seems cheap.
All bass buttons have fallen in, rhinestones show lots of glue, one barely hanging on, treble switches don't feel like they have a lot of umph.... hard to describe but metal mechanics seem sub-par.