- Product 510939
Weber Fern Mandolin
- Write a Review
Accents include an abalone fern peghead design and a matching abalone-in-ebony truss-rod cover. The fingerboard has an 8.5" radius, 6.5mm mother-of-p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Weber's most traditional F-style mandolin.
Accents include an abalone fern peghead design and a matching abalone-in-ebony truss-rod cover. The fingerboard has an 8.5" radius, 6.5mm mother-of-pearl dots, ivory binding, and a double cutaway fingerboard extension. The body has a carved spruce top and tone bar bracing. The back is carved from curly maple.
- Back: Curly maple
- Body binding: .100 top & back
- Body color: Sunburst
- Bracing: Tone bars
- Bridge: Adjustable Brekke bridge
- Fingerboard: Ebony, ivory binding, scalloped
- Comes with a 10" radiused fingerboard
- Fingerboard extension block: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
- Fret markers: Mother-of-pearl dots (6.5mm)
- Hardware: Gold
- Neck: Curly maple, adjustable truss rod
- Peghead veneer: Ebony, 100 I-B-W Binding
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone fern, MOP script
- Ribs: Curly maple
- Scale length: 14"
- Top: Spruce
- Warranty: Lifetime, original owner
- Hardshell rectangular case
Order today and own a rare treasure.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Outstanding service Mary Weber is the best. There are lots of custom details and options available to personalize your instrument with. The sound quality and ease of play blew me a way. The lines are perfect which says a lot about the skills of the luthiers. This has been a great experience with quick turn around for service on my custom details.
I have tried a couple of these and was very impressed with them. Yes the price is high but you do get what you pay for with this instrument.