- Product 513435
Wechter Guitars 6510-F Scheerhorn Squareneck Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
The Wechter Model 6510-F Squareneck Resonator Guitar was designed by master luthier Tim Scheerhorn. Final setup of each acoustic-electric instrument ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A master luthier's creation.
The Wechter Model 6510-F Squareneck Resonator Guitar was designed by master luthier Tim Scheerhorn. Final setup of each acoustic-electric instrument was done in the Wechter Michigan shop using their exclusive Plek Pro system. Wechter Guitars is committed to provide guitar players with uncompromised tone, quality, playability and innovation at prices working musicians can afford.
Wechter uses their Schertler Basik amplification system for resonator guitars. This system uses a Schertler Basik pickup under the cast aluminum spider (as used on the Schertler/Scheerhorn system developed in conjunction with master resonator builder Tim Scheerhorn) and a special active onboard preamp built exclusively for Wechter Guitars. The preamp mounts on the inside of the guitar at the output jack, and uses a 9 volt battery housed in a battery compartment next to the tailblock. No external power supply or preamp required. Just plug in a standard 1/4" cord.
Gain and tone controls are discreetly located at the edge of the soundholes. The tone controls are active boost and cut for both bass and treble. There are no holes in the side of the guitar for controls, only a hole in the tailblock for the standard output jack and a rectangular cutout for the battery box next to the tailblock.
- Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Nato Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard with flush maple fret markers and dot inlay
- Ivory ABS Binding
- Diecast Chrome Tuners
- Premium Coated Strings
- Final setup in our Michigan shop includes: installation of bone nut, premium spun aluminum cone, cast aluminum spider, hard maple saddles with. proprietary Scheerhorn model black cap, proprietary Scheerhorn internal baffle, chrome plated tailpiece and coverplate
- Deluxe Padded Gigbag included
- Scale Length: 25"
- Upper Bout: 10.4"
- Waist: 9"
- Lower Bout: 14.25"
- Body Length: 19.3"
- Body Depth at Headblock: 3.5"
- Body Depth At Tailblock: 4"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.875"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.25"
- String Spacing at Bridge: 2.312"