- J01716 000000000 J01716000000000
Empress Effects Analog Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
This classic sounding fuzz offers smooth, rich sustain with great note definition. A tighter low end makes it ideal for full chords as well as sustai...Read More
This classic sounding fuzz offers smooth, rich sustain with great note definition. A tighter low end makes it ideal for full chords as well as sustaining single notes. The empress fuzz is true bypass and has gain control, two bands of EQ and output control to fully tailor your sound.
Huge fuzz tone in a compact pedal perfect for any setup.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here
- Classic Fuzz - offers lots of gain with smooth, rich sustain
- Good Control - medium gain settings offer nice heavy chunk, without losing control
- Tight low end - not floppy like some other fuzzes out there
- Great Note Definition - Good for single notes and full chords
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound
- Bass - Works great on bass
- True Bypass - The Empress Fuzz employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
Add it to your board today!
Analog Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input Impedance 300k
- Output Impedance 50k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 30mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 2.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- Weight 0.5 lb.
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Can Run On Different Voltages
- Compact Size
- Excellent Build Quality
- Excellent Fuzz Tones
- Excellent Range Of Tones
- Has Tight Bottom End
- User friendly
- Very Responsive EQ Controls
- Powered By Barrel Plug Adapter - No Batteries
- Amateur recording
- Anything You'd Use A Fuzz Pedal For
- Live Performances
- Professional Recording
Comments about Empress Effects Analog Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal:
Very cool fuzz with excellent build quality. The EQ controls are very responsive and are really helpful in shaping all the different tones. With some experimentation you can get it in the ball park of some classic sounds. If you dial back the Treble and Bass controls it really allows the Mid frequencies pop which sounds excellent in the mix.
The Empress Fuzz is unique in that it has a tighter bottom end that doesn't get as flubby as most traditional fuzzes tend to. I really like that. There is still some sag especially with the fuzz maxed out. But that's fine since it wouldn't feel like a true fuzz without it.
Unlike most stomp boxes the Empress Fuzz must be powered by an MXR -type, negative-center-pin, AC adapter. Batteries are not an option and Empress doesn't supply a suitable adapter. I know this will bother some folks. Especially those who run their effects on battery power. For me it's not a problem since I stopped using batteries years ago. I can tell you that good people at Empress informed me that it can run on any voltage up to 18V. They said they wanted to give players as much flexibility as possible. I'm looking forward to finding out what it has to offer.
- Was this a gift?: