- Product H99860
Fender Stratocaster SSS Alder Body Vintage Bridge Mount
- Write a Review
Genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar alder body routed for a traditional SSS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with six screw holes for vintage-styl...Read More
Genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar alder body routed for a traditional SSS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with six screw holes for vintage-style bridge with wide 2-3/16" mounting. Durable gloss-polyester finish. Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
The real deal from Fender.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Routing: SSS - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: Vintage-Style 6-Screw Synchronized Tremolo (2-3/16" Mount)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Note: Bridge mounting spacing is pre-drilled to only accept the following replacement bridge assembly designs:
- Vintage-Style Strat Bridge Assembly
- American Vintage Series Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
- Highway One/American Special Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
Replace or upgrade your Strat with the right body. Order today.
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about Fender Stratocaster SSS Alder Body Vintage Bridge Mount:
If you think you can build a guitar, then this body is where you start. I have great respect for Fender's paint shop for producing this excellent guitar body. I've tried painting a unfinished body, and , to me, this is the place to start. You can order the rest of the parts from Musician's Friend , and slowly build up a personal version of a factory guitar. The process is very rewarding when you are finished. Put in a new case,too.