- Product J33788
Adamas 2098-AV40 40th Anniversary Adamas Contour Bowl Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ovation 2098-AV40 40th Anniversary Adamas Contour Bowl Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines new technology and old New England craftsmanship in cele...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A carbon fiber top and a long list of deluxe features.
The Ovation 2098-AV40 40th Anniversary Adamas Contour Bowl Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines new technology and old New England craftsmanship in celebration of their 40th anniversary.
The 2098-AV40 features a mid contour body of handlaid Lyrchord and a top of woven twill carbon fiber, all engineered to push out amazing amounts of acoustic energy and balanced tone. The 5-piece maple/mahognay neck is super comfortable with a satin finish and ebony fingerboard. Comes with cocobolo binding and a special 12th fret inlay. Plugged in, this model is powered by Ovation's OP Pro Studio preamp. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Style: Mid Contour
- Top: Woven Twill Carbon Fiber
- Back: Handlaid Lyrchord
- Neck: 4 Fret Mahogany 5-Piece with Maple/Mahogany Laminates
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck with Gloss Cocobolo Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25 1/4"
- Tuning Machines: Schaller 14:1
- Bridge: Ebony
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings: Adamas 1818
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Bracing: #47 Style Quintad
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Number of Frets: 22 , EVO Gold
- Top Finish:Ruby Gloss
- Special Electronics:OP Pro Studio with OCP1 Pickup
- Body Binding: Cocobolo Binding with 3ply Wood Purfling
- Postion Inlays: 12th Fret 50th Anniversary Phoenix
- Series: 40thAnniversary Adamas
- Epaulet: Cocobolo and Brass Contour Teardrop (2080 Adamas Style)
- Neck Binding: Cocobolo Binding with 3ply Wood Purfling
- Includes hardshell case
Grab this specially made Ovation. Order today.