- J38854 000001000 J38854000001000
Alhambra 3 C CW Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 3 C CW is beautifully finished cutaway acoustic-electric classical guitar featuring Fishman electronics at an affordable price.It has an elegant ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stylish, inexpensive nylon string from Spain with special Fishman electronics.
The 3 C CW is beautifully finished cutaway acoustic-electric classical guitar featuring Fishman electronics at an affordable price.
It has an elegant solid cedar top, beautifully finished cutaway, and the built-in Fishman Classic II system is especially dedicated for nylon string guitars are just some of the apointments that make this a great guitar. The 3 C CW is built with the steel-string guitar player partially in mind as it has a slightly narrower neck width than the standard for classical models.
Acoustically this guitar sounds rich, warm, and loud. When played through a good quality "acoustic" amplifier the 3 C CW produces a sound that it is hard to believe comes from a budget-priced guitar.
Gig bag included.
- Body type:Classical
- Top wood:SolidCedar
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Fan
- Body finish:NaturalGloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:U
- Nut width:2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25 in.
- Number of frets:18
- Neck finish:NaturalGloss
- Configuration:Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Mahogany
- Tuning machines:Chrome
- Saddle & nut:Plastic
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Gig Bag
Order this Spanish import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.