- J38855 000001000 J38855000001000
Alhambra 3F CT Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The 3 F CT is a beautifully finished thinline cutaway acoustic-electric Flamenco guitar featuring Fishman electronics at an affordable price.Starting...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly Spanish-built nylon string with Fishman electronics.
The 3 F CT is a beautifully finished thinline cutaway acoustic-electric Flamenco guitar featuring Fishman electronics at an affordable price.
Starting with an elegant, solid German spruce top, the 3 F CT has a built-in Fishman Classic II system especially dedicated for nylon string guitars combine to help make this a great guitar. The 3 F CT is built with the steel-string guitar player partially in mind as well as it has a slightly narrower neck width than is standard for classical models.
Acoustically this guitar sounds rich, bright, and snappy. When played through a good quality "acoustic" amplifier, the 3F CT, with its Fishman pre-amp, produces a sound that it is hard to believe comes from a budget-priced electro-acoustic classical guitar.
Comes with a gig bag.
- Body type:Classical
- Top wood:German Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Fan
- Body finish:NaturalGloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:U
- Nut width:2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25 in.
- Number of frets:18
- Neck finish:NaturalGloss
- Configuration:Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Mahogany
- Tuning machines:Chrome
- Saddle & nut:Plastic
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Gig Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.