- J42393 000001000 J42393000001000
Alvarez Delta 00 Deluxe Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar lin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to look and feel like the guitars that helped put jazz and blues on the map with the added bonus of a pickup.
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar line dedicated to these genres, designed from the ground up in order to pay special attention to tone, detail and, of course, quality. The Delta00LDX/SB pairs a solid AA Sitka spruce top with a solid mahogany body that features an appealing Vintage burst finish. It also comes with a mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, a real bone nut and saddle and ivory ABS binding. When it's time to plug in, time-tested L.R. Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup ensures accurate dynamics.
Case sold separately.
The Jazz & Blues Series
Alvarez Jazz & Blues flat tops are vintage all the way, with back shifted, scalloped bracing and traditional rosewood bridges. The neck profile has a soft V profile and string spacing is tailored towards fingerpicking. Tonally these guitars harbor the compression usually associated with smaller-bodied guitars, but due to the bracing design they are a little more "Hi-Fi" and dynamic for a more modern style projection.
Alvarez Jazz & Blues arch tops are the real deal and offer incredible value. It’s been many years since Alvarez created guitars with electro-magnetic pickups, and they wanted to make these instruments special. The Jazz & Blues arch tops are of a superb quality and deliver amazing tones and player experience through fastidious design and development and awesome Duncan Designed pickups.
- Body type: Blues
- Cutaway: Non cutaway
- Top wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Back shifted, scalloped X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.84 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Under the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium Open Gear Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Got the blues? Let it out with this Alvarez Jazz & Blues model. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.