- #J41497 000002000 J41497000002000
Applause Elite Series AE44IIP Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Cherry Flame
- Write a Review
The Applause Elite AE44IIP Acoustic-Electric features all the essentials of the classic Ovation Elite sound and style, with a loud and focused voice,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Another unique creation from the creative minds at Ovation.
The Applause Elite AE44IIP Acoustic-Electric features all the essentials of the classic Ovation Elite sound and style, with a loud and focused voice, supreme playability and remarkable value that make it ideal for beginning and intermediate players.
Premium features include a flame maple veneer top with Elite-style multi-soundholes for clearly articulate tone, and a mid-depth Roundback Lyrachord body for greater volume and projection, excellent balance and supreme durability. The guitar also features fast, comfortable action and an easy-playing neck profile, multi-hardwood epaulettes for the classic Elite aesthetic, and an Ovation CE304Tpickup/preamp system 3-band EQ with built-in tuner for superior amplified tone and performance.
- Body type:Mid-Depth
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Flame Maple
- Back & sides:Roundback Lyrachord
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish:Transparent Black
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:NatoMahogany
- Scale length:25.25 in.
- Number of frets:22
- Neck finish:SatinNatural
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Die-cast
- Saddle & nut:ABS
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, Body design
- Case: Sold separately
Become a member of an Elite club. Order this cool looking, great sounding guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.