- Product H70178
Benedetto Guitars Americana Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Americana Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar is one of Benedetto's most affordable carved archtops ever! Designed by Bob specifically to take ad...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premiere craftsmanship and pedigree, a carved top, a single pickup, and a unique La Venezia headstock shape.
The Americana Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar is one of Benedetto's most affordable carved archtops ever! Designed by Bob specifically to take advantage of their vast inventory of fine musical instrument grade tonewoods, they have produced this master grade model with an extraordinary acoustic voice and perfect amplified qualities.
The Americana's unique La Venezia headstock shape, deluxe binding, singular abalone and pearl inlay on a black faceplate, and hand graduated top and back with one built-in pickup will give the jazz guitarist the ultimate full-sized gigging guitar.
Robert Benedetto is widely acknowledged as today's foremost maker of archtop guitars. Over a prolific four-decade career, he has personally handcrafted nearly 800 instruments, including 500 archtops. "My roots are in jazz guitar. It's been my love and my focus since Day One."
- Body: Carved Archtop 17" lower bout, 3" body depth, Venetian cutaway
- Top: Carved Spruce (European or American as available)
- Back: Carved Curly or Quilted Maple (European or American as available)
- Sides: Solid Curly or Quilted maple (to match back)
- Bracing: Parallel Spruce
- Binding: Deluxe binding package – multiples of black and white throughout
- Neck: Flamed maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" radius, with 12th fret abalone inlay
- Width at Nut: 1 ¾"
- Scale: 25"
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable with black wheels and posts
- Tailpiece: Model EPS (Ebony Professional Series)
- Pickup: 1 Benedetto A-6 Gold
- Controls: Volume and push/pull tone coil tap
- Tuners: Gotoh gold with ebony buttons
- Fingerrest: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Strings: Pure nickel (.012-.052)
- Hardshell case