- Product H70181
Benedetto Guitars Bambino Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As its name implies, the Benedetto Bambino Hollow Body Electric Guitar is a baby in size...but with a big voice. This extraordinary model is a prayer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premiere craftsmanship, a laminated maple top with Florentine cutaway, and dual pickups.
As its name implies, the Benedetto Bambino Hollow Body Electric Guitar is a baby in size...but with a big voice. This extraordinary model is a prayer answered for the musician with a lot of time on the road. Its lightweight and compact 14-1/2" body is easily manageable in airport traffic or taxis.
The Bambino features a laminated maple top and back, a maple neck shaped for playing comfort as only a Benedetto can be. With two chrome plated Benedetto A-6 pickups and custom coil-tap switching system, it's all you'll ever need. So, if you're looking for the tone of a big jazz box but need the compact comfort of a smaller guitar, this model was made for you. Includes hardshell case.
Robert Benedetto is widely acknowledged as today's foremost maker of archtop guitars. Over a prolific four-decade career, he has personally handcrafted nearly 800 instruments, including 500 archtops. "My roots are in jazz guitar. It's been my love and my focus since Day One."
- Body: Laminated Hollowbody Archtop: 14-1/2"
- Top: Laminated maple
- Back: Laminated maple
- Sides: Laminated maple
- Bracing: Parallel Spruce
- Binding: Top & Back: wht/blk/wht, Neck: white, Headstock: white
- Neck: American maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12
- Width at Nut: Scale: Frets: 22
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable with black wheels and posts
- Tailpiece: Model EPS (Ebony Professional Series)
- Pickup: 2 Benedetto A“6 chrome
- Controls: Master volume, master tone with push/ pull coil tap, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Gotoh chrome with ebony buttons
- Finger rest: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Strings: Pure nickel (.012 - .052)