Solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces creates a vintage-style guitar with tons of class.
The Blueridge BR-180A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar features a select and rare solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward X pattern. The guitar also features a premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and abalone pearl on all the body edges and the sound hole rosette. A high-gloss finish adorns the guitar's body while a lightly aged finish graces the guitar's solid top. With its big, bold sound the Blueridge BR-180 is truly a guitar tone seekers everywhere will covet.
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all body edges and sound hole rosette
- High-gloss finish with lightly aged top finish
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- One-piece mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone snowflake position markers on fingerboard
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, mother-of-pearl and abalone design on peghead
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25 5/8"
Enjoy vintage sound and performance with a more playable neck. Order today.