- #H74959 000001000 H74959000001000
Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has impressive features that belie its affordable price. It has a genuine A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Select tone woods, hand-carved top braces, and deluxe refinements create beautiful sound and appearance.
The Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has impressive features that belie its affordable price. It has a genuine Adirondack spruce top, the finest solid rosewood back and sides, and lavish abalone pearl on every border. But above all it's got a tone that rivals even more expensive guitars. All this value comes standard on every Blueridge in fact, and their most expensive models are arguably the best bargains for the money in the music industry.
- Select, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all body edges and sound hole rosette High-gloss finish with lightly aged top finish
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- One-piece mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone "snow flake' position markers on fingerboard
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Play it then you'll understand. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent workmanship
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar:
i couldnt be happier with the BR-183-A or the deal i got from musicianes friend. everything about the guitar is top notch!