- Product 513682
Blueridge BR-70CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar
- Write a Review
With exquisite rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41-style abalone trim, the Blueridge BR-70CE Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar is right at ho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
With exquisite rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41-style abalone trim, the Blueridge BR-70CE Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar is right at home on the stage or in your living room. To make it even better we've added a deep cutaway and a quality Fishman pickup system! Still, faithfully delivers solid prewar tone but with a sharp modern look and added versatility.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- Deep cutaway design
- Natural high-gloss finish
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl position markers
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This guitar is great right out of the box. I played many high end guitars and this one blows them away. I don
This guitar is really a looker! All that abalone binding and a nice spruce top too. The Blueridge Homepage says the sides and back are laminated Brazilon Rosewood, and it looks like it is to me. Nice case too! For this price this guitar is surprisingly good sounding to go with its great looks.
I've had this guitar for about a year now, every where i go with this thing i get people coming up to me asking where i got the guitar it so nice with the high gloss finish and the abalone out lines and around the sound hole, it's a very clear and boomy guitar once you hear this guitar you want one always produces a clear tone.