Bold Breedlove aesthetic and enhanced projection.
The Atlas Stage J350/EFe is a solid top acoustic electric guitar that takes advantage of the bold aesthetic and sound. Featuring Breedlove's bracing system with JLD bridge truss for sustain, the resonant and versatile extra-deep jumbo body sounds great acoustically and is brilliant when plugged in. This Breedlove guitar is big, ringy, powerful when pushed, and ready for any stage. The LR Bagg's LR-T CV Tuner Preamp pickup features volume, 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner. Enjoy Kim Breedlove's redesigned Stage inlay pattern.
- Jumbo, Extra-Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Englemann Spruce Top
- Flamed Maple Laminate Back and Sides with Toner
- Extra Deep Body 5" and 4" at heel
- Lower Bout Width 17"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Binding, top, back, neck, and corner caps
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- Abalone Top Purfling with BWBWB Purfling
- STAGE Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Hardshell Logo Case included