Balanced tone and commanding stage presence.
The Breedlove Studio D25/SMe from the Atlas series is a state-of-the-art acoustic-electric guitar that's ready to record with its powerful, thick woody-textured tones. The amazing L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp is designed for serious performers with 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner. The Studio D25/SMe combines award winning Breedlove design elements, balanced tonal signature, and high-quality manufacturing practices to bring you a highly affordable acoustic masterpiece for the studio with acoustic-electric command on stage.
- Dreadnought with Soft Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Laminate Sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Breedlove Bracing System with JLD Bridge Truss System with Ultra-light Bridge Truss
- Tortoise Bound Body with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- Breedlove Studio Inlay at 12th fret
- Glossy Finish with Satin neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" 43mm
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Acting Truss Rod, adjust at sound hole
- Chrome Grover Tuners and hardware
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp, multi-function EQ & Volume controls complete with stealthy chromatic tuner and phase
- D'Addario EXP 16 Strings
- Breedlove deluxe gigbag
PIck up the Atlas D25/SM today and give your performances the punch they deserve!